Are you Ready for Hearing Aids?
Dr. Scott Robertson, an ENT specialist, is experienced in helping patients find solutions for their hearing impairments. Located near Bessemer, Alabama, Dr. Robertson offers a wide selection of hearing aid options, so you can find the perfect fit for your needs.
We have all the options you need!
Today, hearing aids vary in size, price, and special features. With the advancement in technology, digital hearing aids have become the most commonly used. Digital hearing aids are battery-powered, which makes them low maintenance and easy to use. With all the options available, patients can find the perfect hearing aid. You won't have to feel self-conscience about people seeing your hearing aid since they are much less noticeable and smaller.
Dr. Robertson's audiologist will walk you through a variety of hearing aids:
- RIC (receiver in the canal) or RITE (receiver in the ear) have small wires connecting the receiver to the hearing aid. This hearing aid option is less visible than other hearing aids.
- ITC (in the canal hearing aids) are perfect for mild to moderate hearing loss. They are custom-molded and fit partly in the ear canal. They are less visible and have more features than other hearing aid options.
- CIC (completely in the canal hearing aids) are ideal for those with mild to moderate hearing loss. These hearing aids are molded to fit inside your ear canal.
- ITE (in the ear hearing aids) have two styles. One option fills most of the outer ear's bow-shaped area. The second option only fills the lower part of the ear. Both of the ITE hearing aids are for mild to severe hearing loss.
- BTE (behind the ear hearing aids) hook over the hear's tip and rest behind it. This type of hearing aid is used for any hearing loss and offers various features.
Just a short drive from Bessemer, Alabama, Dr. Rbertson is dedicated to helping with your hearing loss. Call us today to schedule your full hearing evaluation. We will help you choose the perfect hearing aid.